We're Hiring Sales Executives
Orange County, CA
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Effectively implement a full sales cycle:
• Prospecting • Preparation • Approach • Presentation • Handling objections • Closing Deals • Follow Up
· Maintain integrity of CRM by documenting stages of sales cycle
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to evaluate the overall opportunity.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers.
· Coordinates sales efforts with Management.
· Promotes all Employnet services, solutions and verticals.
· Ability to analyze prospects to determine value.
· Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account generation.
· Develop prospect list.
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
· Ability to conduct cold calls with confidence.
· Ability to talk to Senior Management and Decision Makers.
· Promote, sell, secure business from prospects through a relationship-based approach.
· In depth knowledge of Labor Market and Staffing Trends.
· Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients on current hiring trends.
· Subject matter expert when presenting solutions to clients on sourcing and recruiting for administrative, customer service, professional and light industrial positions.
· Responsible for all sales activities to generate new business.
· Successfully maintain active client relationships.
· Share Market Trends with Management to develop recruiting strategies.
· Professional representation of Employnet at: Networking Events, Chamber Events, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Professional Organizations, Social Media, etc.
· Strong negotiating skills to ensure profitable business.
· Professionally communicate and consult workforce solutions to clients.
· Identify and collaborate with Human Resources on all Service Agreements.
· Must acquire 3 new accounts per month
· Expand existing accounts into new geographic areas.
· Driven work ethic
· Flexible, adaptable
· Successful multi-tasker
· Professionally persistent
· Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)
· Time Management Skills
· Competitive Edge
· Able to work well under pressure
· Able to work independently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
. Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
· Strong organizational skills