We're Hiring a
Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development ManagerCategory: Full Time Status: Hourly Non-Exempt Reports to: VP of Sales Start Date: ASAP COMPENSATION $52k + Commission
Voted SIA Best Staffing Agency to work for in 2022, we are a tightknit, fun, driven agency based out of beautiful Monterey California with a national footprint and offices across the US. Come join a growing agency with multiple service lines to sell across different verticals.
We are looking for Sales Executives to join our team in Salinas, CA. Here you will get great training, use the latest tech stack, and have an opportunity to grow into more senior sales roles. Employnet is the place to be!
Sales Executives are responsible for new business development and client relationships. You will identify, source and close new prospects through a mix of networking, calling, emailing and other outreach. This is a high-volume outreach position ideal for someone that can handle a fast past and is self-motivated. Staffing or payrolling experience a plus but not required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Effectively implement a full sales cycle:
· Maintain integrity of CRM by documenting stages of sales cycle
· Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to evaluate the overall opportunity.
· Develops clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers.
· Coordinates sales efforts with Management.
· Promotes all Employnet services, solutions and verticals.
· Ability to analyze prospects to determine value.
· Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account generation.
· Develop prospect list.
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
· Ability to conduct cold calls with confidence.
· Ability to talk to Senior Management and Decision Makers.
· Promote, sell, secure business from prospects through a relationship-based approach.
· In depth knowledge of Labor Market and Staffing Trends.
· Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients on current hiring trends.
· Subject matter expert when presenting solutions to clients on sourcing and recruiting for administrative, customer service, professional and light industrial positions.
· Responsible for all sales activities to generate new business.
· Successfully maintain active client relationships.
· Share Market Trends with Management to develop recruiting strategies.
· Professional representation of Employnet at: Networking Events, Chamber Events, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Professional Organizations, Social Media, etc.
· Provide weekly reports to Sr. Vice President of Sales on overall sales activity.
· Strong negotiating skills to ensure profitable business.
· Weekly meetings with management and Sr. Vice Presidents of Sales.
· Professionally communicate and consult workforce solutions to clients.
· Identify and collaborate with Human Resources on all Service Agreements.
· Serve as an Ambassador to promote other Employnet business verticals.
· Knowledge of Employnet Workforce Management Business Entity
· Identify and Cross Collaborate potential Employnet Workforce Management sales opportunities.
· Cross Collaborate with President, CFO, SVPs, VPs, RDs, RMs, BMs, BOMs, Sales Executives, Staffing Specialists, and Corporate office.
· 2 New Accounts per Month
· 60 Sales Calls per Week
· 3 Prospect/Client meetings per week
· Must hit gross profit goals of $8,000 by 12 months
*($1k at 3 months, $3k at 6 months, $5k at 9 months, $8k at 12 months)
Qualifications & Skills
· Driven work ethic
· Flexible, adaptable
· Successful multi-tasker
· Social Media, Tech-Savvy
· Professionally persistent
· Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)
· Time Management Skills
· Competitive Edge
· Able to work well under pressure
· Able to work independently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Responsibilities and requirements subject to change at any time per management discretion.