We're Hiring a Sales Executive
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively implement a full sales cycle including prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, handling objections, closing deals and follow up
- Maintain integrity of CRM by documenting stages of sales cycle
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to evaluate the overall opportunity.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales efforts with Management.
- Promotes all Employnet services, solutions and verticals.
- Ability to analyze prospects to determine value.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account generation.
- Develop prospect list.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
- Ability to conduct cold calls with confidence.
- Ability to talk to Senior Management and Decision Makers.
- Promote, sell, secure business from prospects through a relationship-based approach.
- In depth knowledge of Labor Market and Staffing Trends.
- Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients on current hiring trends.
- Subject matter expert when presenting solutions to clients on sourcing and recruiting for administrative, customer service, professional and light industrial positions.
- Responsible for all sales activities to generate new business.
- Successfully maintain active client relationships.
- Share Market Trends with Management to develop recruiting strategies.
- Professional representation of Employnet a
- Networking Events, Chamber Events, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Professional Organizations, Social Media, etc.
- Strong negotiating skills to ensure profitable business.
- Professionally communicate and consult workforce solutions to clients.
- Identify and collaborate with Human Resources on all Service Agreements.
- Driven work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable
- Successful multi-tasker
- Professionally persistent
- Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)
- Time Management Skills
- Competitive Edge
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel
*responsibilities and requirements subject to change at any time per management discretion.