We're Hiring an Inside Sales Executive
St. Augustine, FL
Title: Inside Sales Executive
Category: Full Time
Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director, National Sales
Start Date: ASAP
COMPENSATION $50k + Commission
Voted SIA Best Staffing Agency to work for in 2022, we are a tightknit, fun, driven agency based out of beautiful Monterey California with a national footprint and offices across the US. Come join a growing agency with multiple service lines to sell across different verticals.
We are looking for Inside Sales Executives to join our team in St. Augustine, FL. Here you will get great training, use the latest tech stack, and have an opportunity to grow into more senior sales roles. Employnet is the place to be!
Inside Sales Executives are responsible for new business development and client relationships. You will identify, source and close new prospects through a mix of networking, calling, emailing and other outreach. This is a high-volume outreach position ideal for someone that can handle a fast past and is self-motivated. Staffing or payrolling experience a plus but not required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for all sales activities to generate new business.
• Effectively implement a full sales cycle including prospecting, connecting, presenting, qualifying, and closing deals through consistent follow up.
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft office product suite and comfortable using a CRM to track and manage prospect pipeline
• Make calls, in-person visits, presentations and develops proposals for prospective customers.
• Successfully maintain active client relationships and add sell additional service lines
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
• Ability to conduct cold calls with confidence and talk to Senior Management and Decision Makers.
• Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients on contingent workforce solutions.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
• Sales, customer service, or retail experience a plus
• 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
• Experience with successful outreach (phone calls, emailing, and networking)
• Motivated self-starter, with the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
• Eagerness to learn and be coachable
• Have a positive outlook, growth mindset and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
• Industry experience a plus (employer of record services, payroll, and/or recruiting and staffing)
• Ability to manage long term goals and build daily, weekly and monthly plans to achieve success
*Responsibilities and requirements subject to change at any time per management discretion.