The forms below allow you to get started as a new temporary employee with Employnet. Download the New Employee Application Packet, and upon completion of required information, return to your local Employnet office.
- New Employee Packet
- Employee Handbook
Essential information for all employees.
- Direct Deposit
Should you desire to have your paycheck put directly into your checking or savings account, attach a voided check and fax it to us.
The Employnet weekly timecard. (Timecard is due by 10:00 am every Monday)
- Timecard (2 Lunches) (use this timecard if your shift includes 2 separate lunches)
- Meal and Rest Period Form
- W-4 Form
Federal Tax Withholding Information.
- I-9 Form
Employment Eligibility / The right to work in the United States.
- Expense Reimbursement
Submit this form to be reimbursed for work expenses.
- Work Injury Report
Please contact our staff immediately at (866) 527-HIRE should any Employnet employee be injured while on the job.
- Employee Modification Form
Should your mailing address change or any other items that need our attention fill out this document and fax it to your local Employnet office.
- Background Authorization Form
This form is to be used if any pre-employment background checks are to be initiated.
- Benefits Package Acknowledgment
- Benefits Package (English)
- Benefits Package (Spanish)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Donation Form
- 401(k) Retirement Benefits