The forms below allow you to get started as a new temporary employee with Employnet. Download the New Employee Application Packet, and upon completion of required information, return to your local Employnet office.
Donate to support those affected by the California Wild Fires.
Employnet will MATCH all donations made through this form through the end of 2018.
- New Employee Packet
- Employee Handbook
Essential information for all employees.
- Direct Deposit
Should you desire to have your paycheck put directly into your checking or savings account, attach a voided check and fax it to us.
The Employnet weekly timecard. (Timecard is due by 10:00 am every Monday)
- Timecard (2 Lunches) (use this timecard if your shift includes 2 separate lunches)
- Meal and Rest Period Form
- W-4 Form
Federal Tax Withholding Information.
- I-9 Form
Employment Eligibility / The right to work in the United States.
- Expense Reimbursement
Submit this form to be reimbursed for work expenses.
- Work Injury Report
Please contact our staff immediately at (866) 527-HIRE should any Employnet employee be injured while on the job.
- Employee Modification Form
Should your mailing address change or any other items that need our attention fill out this document and fax it to your local Employnet office.
- Background Authorization Form
This form is to be used if any pre-employment background checks are to be initiated.
- Benefits Package Acknowledgment
- Benefits Package (English)
- Benefits Package (Spanish)
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Donation Form
- 401(k) Retirement Benefits