We're Hiring a
Bilingual Staffing Specialist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Recruit, interview, test and hire temporary, temp to hire, permanent placement positions.
• Identify and determine most qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Utilize Employnet’s GSQ cycle: Goals, Skills, and Qualifications.
• Screen and source resumes-based market demands to build robust candidate pipeline.
• Promote company as an Employnet Ambassador to entice clients and talent (attend job fairs, etc.).
• Professionally represent Employnet on all social media platforms to recruit, source and promote.
• Required to schedule interviews daily to develop a qualified candidate pipeline.
• Responsible for administering all pre-employment screenings, as well as conduct new
hire orientations and general safety trainings.
• Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and or grievances involving temporary employees.
• Extend job offers with detailed assignment information.
• Coaches, counsels, and motivates to increase employee retention.
• Effectively communicate to all candidates, clients, and internal staff in a professional manner, including ends of assignments and terminations.
• Communicate with hiring managers to obtain detailed job descriptions.
• Conduct quality performance calls to ensure associate is meeting client expectations.
• Follow company process to maintain compliance standards.
• Collaborate with Human Resources on all Employee Relation Issues.
• Required to take initiative to solve associate and client problems with sense of
urgency and superior customer service.
• Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant information and client information.
• Develop and establish solid business relationships with clients
• Consult with clients on staffing and market trends – generate reports at client’s
• Resolve payroll issues for associates with a sense of urgency.
• Work hand in hand with management to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Ability to work long hours including weekends and overtime.
• Able to respond to last minute client request and work demands.
• Meet order fulfillment requirements based on Employnet Metrics.
• Ability to Key Skill marketable candidates to clients and prospects.
• Serve as a link between client and prospects to coordinate interviews.
• Communicate with clients daily.
• Work directly with Management/Risk Manager to carry out Workers Compensation process.
• Proactively recruit to meet interview metrics.
• 125 outbound calls per week
• 40 associates on assignment by 12 months
*(5 at 3 months, 15 at 6 months, 27 at 9 months, 40 at 12 months)
• 5 fills per week
• 20 Interviews per week
• At least 2 years’ experience in a staffing/recruiting environment required or customer service related field.
• Excellent computer skills and a familiarity with applicant tracking systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Capacity to post on Job Boards.
• Social media knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Able to work well under pressure with ability to work independently.
• Able to prioritize, is self-directed, with a knack for solving problems and inefficiencies.
• Ability to come up with “Outside The Box” tactics – think quickly on their feet.
• Competitive edge to drive order fulfillment
• Must be resourceful, enthusiastic, team player, with a “can do” attitude.
• Enjoys helping people.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to act as a business partner, manage multiple recruitment assignments and projects
• Fast learner.
• Willing to roll up his or her sleeves and get things done.
• Ability to build rapport with clients and associates.
• Successful multi-tasker
• Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)