We're Hiring a Business Development Manager
Central Valley, CA
(Redding, Chico, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Fresno, Visalia, and Bakersfield)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Effectively implement a full sales cycle: prospecting, preparation, approach, presentation, handling objections, closing deals, and follow up.
• Maintain integrity of CRM by documenting stages of sales cycle
• Makes telephone calls and in -person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals for prospective customers.
• Promotes all Employnet services, solutions and verticals.
• Ability to read prospects to determine value.
• Achieve maximum sales profitability growth and account generation.
• Develop prospect and campaign list for each region.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the region.
• Report Metrics to Sr. Vice President of Sales.
• Report on New Accounts Generated and Weekly Sales Calls.
• Ability to conduct cold call with confidence.
• Ability to talk to Senior Management and Decision Makers.
• Promote sell, secure business from prospects through a relationship-based approach.
• In depth knowledge of Labor Market and Staffing Trends.
• Act as a business consultant to educate prospects and clients on current hiring trends.
• Subject matter expert when presenting solutions to clients on sourcing and recruiting for administrative, customer service, professional and light industrial positions.
• Responsible for all sales activities to generate new business.
• Successfully maintain active client relationships.
• Share Market Trends with management to develop recruiting strategies.
• Professional representation of Employnet at: Networking Events, Chamber Events, Job Fairs, Trade Shows, Professional Organizations, Social Media, etc.
• Provide weekly reports to Sr. Vice President of Sales on overall sales activity.
• Strong negotiating skills to ensure profitable business.
• Weekly meetings with management and Sr. Vice Presidents of Sales.
• Professionally communicate and consult workforce solutions to clients.
• Identify and collaborate with Human Resources on all Service Agreements.
• Serve as an Ambassador to promote other Employnet business verticals.
• Knowledge of Employnet Workforce Management Business Entity
• Identify and Cross Collaborate potential Employnet Workforce Management sales opportunities.
• Cross Collaborate with President, CFO, SVPs, VPs, RDs, RMs, BMs, BOMs, Sales Executives, Staffing Specialists, and Corporate office.
• 2 New Accounts per Month
• 60 Sales Calls per Week
• 3 Prospect/Client meetings per week
• Must hit gross profit goals of $8,000 by 12 months
*($1k at 3 months, $3k at 6 months, $5k at 9 months, $8k at 12 months)
• Driven work ethic
• Flexible, adaptable
• Successful multi-tasker
• Social Media, Tech-Savvy
• Professionally persistent
• Analytical (business trends, mathematical, etc.)
• Time Management Skills
• Competitive Edge
• Able to work well under pressure
• Able to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint